A Caring Tradition
The Gary Residence is part of a distinguished tradition that includes two senior living communities in Montpelier, Vermont: Westview Meadows at Montpelier and The Gary Residence.
Both facilities are proudly sponsored by a voluntary Board of Directors of O.M. Fisher Home, Inc. a non-profit organization established in 1914.
Recognized for its strong tradition of caring, O.M. Fisher Home Inc. seeks to provide a high-quality residential setting for senior individuals that promotes independence, individuality, choice, and security while supporting and enhancing the quality of life for the population it serves.
At O.M. Fisher Home (Westview Meadows & The Gary Residence), it is our mission:
- To be a home to our residents who require independent living/residential care and provide them with the comforts and security of home.
- That we treat residents and each other first and foremost as human beings with a need to be recognized and respected as individuals.
- To be a leader in the field of independent living/residential care, seeking and applying new knowledge to improve the quality of professional services.
- That residents be afforded the opportunity and be encouraged to achieve their maximum amount of independence and self-sufficiency.
- To offer our staff satisfying work, reasonable compensation, and an opportunity to grow both professionally and personally.
- To serve the surrounding community by making available our expertise, services, and facilities to respond to needs which it is capable of meeting.