The Gary Residence is a fully-licensed residential care home. As such, we provide room and board, nursing oversight, medication management, and a variety of other services, but not full-time nursing care. We may also provide short-term stays, depending upon availability.
Our caring staff is always on hand to help with the needs of daily living such as bathing, dressing, toileting, arranging appointments, and shopping for personal needs. Housekeeping and laundry services are provided for each resident.
Included in the monthly fee:
- 24-hour staffing
- Medication management
- 3 meals per day
- Transportation to medical or other appointments
- Cleaning & laundry service
- Personal care assistance
- Emergency response system
- Professional nursing assessments & care planning
- Health & wellness programs
- Social, recreational and cultural activity programs
In addition to these services, The Gary Residence also offers:
- Automatic sprinkler system throughout building (with alarm system linked to local fire station for immediate response)
- Exterior door security system
- Outings and day trips
- Hairdressing salon
- Whirlpool Bath
Check out our Amenities & Activities for more information about daily living, recreational activities, and safety features at The Gary Residence.